Things are hectic.
I am getting things done in preparation for the trip.
Today was a day of craziness, but in addition to the rest of Life, I managed to accomplish a few trip related tasks:
- get the paperwork for my passport submitted
- confirm that Tina wanted to sublet my apartment
- meet with the Athletic Director about who was going to coach the middle school Squash team this season while I was away (Tina is a squash pro from the UK… isn’t that convenient?)
- submit proof of school employment to the travel agent
- contact THK about the lens that’s in for repair (they assured me it would be back to me by Friday)
Tune in tomorrow for more exciting adventures.