Here’s the travel plan with tentative dates:
My 1st flight from DC leaves Nov 5th.
I’m scheduled to return Jan 11th.
- Philadelphia – DC
- DC – NY (Nov 5th)
- NY – Hong Kong
- Hong Kong – Perth, Australia (Nov 7th)
(tour around Australia)
(perhaps drop in on “Uncle” Bill Mollison in Tasmania)
- Sydney – Aukland, NZ (Dec 15th)
(tour around New Zealand)
- Aukland – Hong Kong (Dec 27th)
(get a tiny taste of Hong Kong)
- Hong Kong – Amsterdam (Dec 29th)
(perhaps convince my sister to meet me in Amsterdam)
(visit long-time friends in Holland)
- Amsterdam – DC (Jan 11th)
- DC – Philadelphia
If you’ve got any constructive comments or advice concerning any of these locations, please share them.